Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- weir is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- weir is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- weir is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
4 letter words by unscrambling weir
3 letter words by unscrambling weir
2 letter words by unscrambling weir
Definition of weir
- a low dam built across a stream to raise its level or divert its flow.
- a fence or wattle built across a stream to catch or retain fish.
heir, meir, wear, wei, weil, weird, whir.
bier, buccaneer, disappear, ear, endear, hear, here, musketeer, overhear, puppeteer, rehear, seer, sightseer, tier.
Words made by unscrambling the letters weir plus one letter
weird, wried, wired, wider, rewin, wiper, wirer, wrier, wries, wiser, wires, weirs, twier, write, wiver.
Your query has returned 7 words, which include anagrams of weir as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in weir.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.