Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- frill is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- frill is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- frill is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
5 letter words by unscrambling frill
4 letter words by unscrambling frill
3 letter words by unscrambling frill
2 letter words by unscrambling frill
Definition of frill
- (paleontology) a bony plate that curves upward behind the skull of many ceratopsian dinosaurs.
- an external body part consisting of feathers or hair about the neck of a bird or other animal. Synonyms: ruff.
- a strip of pleated material used as a decoration or a trim. Synonyms: flounce, furbelow, ruffle.
- ornamental objects of no great value. Synonyms: falderol, folderal, gimcrack, gimcrackery, nonsense, trumpery.
gauffer, goffer, jabot, peplum.
brill, drill, fill, frilly, grill, krill, rill, trill.
bastille, bill, brazil, brill, chill, demille, dill, distil, distill, downhill, drill, fill, fulfil, fulfill, gill, goodwill, grill, grille, hill, il.
Words made by unscrambling the letters frill plus one letter
refill, filler, frills, frilly.
Your query has returned 10 words, which include anagrams of frill as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in frill.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.