Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- stroma is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- stroma is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- stroma is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
6 letter words by unscrambling stroma
5 letter words by unscrambling stroma
4 letter words by unscrambling stroma
3 letter words by unscrambling stroma
2 letter words by unscrambling stroma
Definition of stroma
- a mass of fungal tissue that has spore-bearing structures embedded in it or on it.
- the dense colorless framework of a chloroplast.
- the supporting tissue of an organ (as opposed to parenchyma).
aroma, blastoma, carcinoma, coma, glaucoma, goma, lymphoma, melanoma, mesothelioma, oklahoma, papilloma, retinoblastoma, stoma.
Words made by unscrambling the letters stroma plus one letter
stardom, tsardom, maestro, formats, amorist, ostmark, stromal, mortals, marmots, matrons, transom, mortars.
Your query has returned 101 words, which include anagrams of stroma as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in stroma.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.