Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- seaman is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- seaman is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- seaman is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
6 letter words by unscrambling seaman
5 letter words by unscrambling seaman
4 letter words by unscrambling seaman
3 letter words by unscrambling seaman
2 letter words by unscrambling seaman
Definition of seaman
- a man who serves as a sailor. Synonyms: Jack, Jack-tar, gob, mariner, old salt, sea dog, seafarer, tar.
- muckraking United States journalist who exposed bad conditions in mental institutions (1867-1922). Synonyms: Elizabeth Cochrane Seaman, Elizabeth Seaman, Nellie Bly, Seaman.
bargee, bargeman, boatswain, bosun, deckhand, helmsman, lighterman, officer, pilot, roustabout, steerer, steersman, whaler.
daemon, demon, freeman, riemann, semen, zeeman.
Words made by unscrambling the letters seaman plus one letter
baseman, maenads, anadems, sagamen, manages, amnesia, anemias.
Your query has returned 55 words, which include anagrams of seaman as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in seaman.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.