Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- flock is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 14 points
- flock is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 14 points
- flock is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 16 points
5 letter words by unscrambling flock
4 letter words by unscrambling flock
3 letter words by unscrambling flock
2 letter words by unscrambling flock
Definition of flock
- a church congregation guided by a pastor.
- a group of birds.
- (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent; "a batch of letters", "a deal of trouble", "a lot of money", "he made a mint on the stock market", "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos", "it must have cost plenty", "a slew of journalists", "a wad of money". Synonyms: batch, deal, good deal, great deal, hatful, heap, lot, mass, mess, mickle, mint, mountain, muckle, passel, peck, pile, plenty, pot, quite a little, raft, sight, slew, spate, stack, tidy sum, wad.
- an orderly crowd; "a troop of children". Synonyms: troop.
- a group of sheep or goats. Synonyms: fold.
- move as a crowd or in a group; "Tourists flocked to the shrine where the statue was said to have shed tears".
- come together as in a cluster or flock; "The poets constellate in this town every summer". Synonyms: clump, cluster, constellate.
bevy, bunch, covert, covey, deluge, exaltation, flight, flood, gaggle, haymow, huddle, inundation, torrent, wisp.
block, clock, flack, fleck, flick, floc, frock, lock.
antiknock, bach, ballcock, bangkok, bloc, bloch, block, blok, bock, caulk, chalk, chock, clock, cock, crock, doc, dock, floc, frock, hock.
Words made by unscrambling the letters flock plus one letter
Your query has returned 7 words, which include anagrams of flock as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in flock.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.