Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- policy is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- policy is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- policy is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 15 points
6 letter words by unscrambling policy
4 letter words by unscrambling policy
3 letter words by unscrambling policy
2 letter words by unscrambling policy
Definition of policy
- a plan of action adopted by an individual or social group; "it was a policy of retribution", "a politician keeps changing his policies".
- a line of argument rationalizing the course of action of a government; "they debated the policy or impolicy of the proposed legislation".
- written contract or certificate of insurance; "you should have read the small print on your policy". Synonyms: insurance, insurance policy.
activism, centralism, clericalism, containment, floater, moderationism, obscurantism, plank, ultramontanism.
Words made by unscrambling the letters policy plus one letter
Your query has returned 32 words, which include anagrams of policy as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in policy.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.