Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- jump is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 15 points
- jump is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 15 points
- jump is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 20 points
4 letter words by unscrambling jump
3 letter words by unscrambling jump
2 letter words by unscrambling jump
Definition of jump
- a sudden and decisive increase; "a jump in attendance". Synonyms: leap.
- an abrupt transition; "a successful leap from college to the major leagues". Synonyms: leap, saltation.
- (film) an abrupt transition from one scene to another.
- a sudden involuntary movement; "he awoke with a start". Synonyms: start, startle.
- descent with a parachute; "he had done a lot of parachuting in the army". Synonyms: parachuting.
- the act of jumping; propelling yourself off the ground; "he advanced in a series of jumps", "the jumping was unexpected". Synonyms: jumping.
- move forward by leaps and bounds; "The horse bounded across the meadow", "The child leapt across the puddle", "Can you jump over the fence?". Synonyms: bound, leap, spring.
- move or jump suddenly, as if in surprise or alarm; "She startled when I walked into the room". Synonyms: start, startle.
- make a sudden physical attack on; "The muggers jumped the woman in the fur coat".
- increase suddenly and significantly; "Prices jumped overnight".
- be highly noticeable. Synonyms: jump out, leap out, stand out, stick out.
- enter eagerly into; "He jumped into the game".
- rise in rank or status; "Her new novel jumped high on the bestseller list". Synonyms: climb up, rise.
- jump down from an elevated point; "the parachutist didn't want to jump", "every year, hundreds of people jump off the Golden Gate bridge", "the widow leapt into the funeral pyre". Synonyms: jump off, leap.
- run off or leave the rails; "the train derailed because a cow was standing on the tracks". Synonyms: derail.
- jump from an airplane and descend with a parachute. Synonyms: chute, parachute.
- cause to jump or leap; "the trainer jumped the tiger through the hoop". Synonyms: leap.
- start (a car engine whose battery is dead) by connecting it to another car's battery. Synonyms: jump-start, jumpstart.
- bypass; "He skipped a row in the text and so the sentence was incomprehensible". Synonyms: pass over, skip, skip over.
- pass abruptly from one state or topic to another; "leap into fame", "jump to a conclusion", "jump from one thing to another". Synonyms: leap.
- go back and forth; swing back and forth between two states or conditions. Synonyms: alternate.
boggle, bounce, bound, burst, caper, capriole, curvet, flinch, galumph, header, hop, hurdle, jackrabbit, leap, leapfrog, leaping, overleap, pronk, rebound, recoil, resile, reverberate, ricochet, saltate, saltation, shy, skip, skydive, skydiving, spring, vault, wince.
bump, dump, hump, jumpy, lump, pump, rump, sump, ump.
bump, chump, clump, crump, dump, frump, grump, hump, lump, plump, pump, rump, slump, stump, sump, thump, trump.
Words made by unscrambling the letters jump plus one letter
Your query has returned 5 words, which include anagrams of jump as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in jump.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.