Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- ocular is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- ocular is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- ocular is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
6 letter words by unscrambling ocular
5 letter words by unscrambling ocular
4 letter words by unscrambling ocular
3 letter words by unscrambling ocular
2 letter words by unscrambling ocular
Definition of ocular
- of or relating to or resembling the eye; "ocular muscles", "an ocular organ", "ocular diseases", "the optic (or optical) axis of the eye", "an ocular spot is a pigmented organ or part believed to be sensitive to light". Synonyms: opthalmic, optic, optical.
- relating to or using sight; "ocular inspection", "an optical illusion", "visual powers", "visual navigation". Synonyms: optic, optical, visual.
- visible; - Shakespeare; "be sure of it; give me the ocular proof", "a visual presentation", "a visual image". Synonyms: visual.
- combination of lenses at the viewing end of optical instruments. Synonyms: eyepiece.
acular, jocular, ovular.
Words made by unscrambling the letters ocular plus one letter
jocular, locular, clamour, cornual, courlan, copular, carolus, oculars, oscular.
Your query has returned 35 words, which include anagrams of ocular as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in ocular.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.