Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- maniac is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- maniac is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- maniac is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
6 letter words by unscrambling maniac
5 letter words by unscrambling maniac
4 letter words by unscrambling maniac
3 letter words by unscrambling maniac
2 letter words by unscrambling maniac
Definition of maniac
- wildly disordered; "a maniacal frenzy". Synonyms: maniacal.
- an insane person. Synonyms: lunatic, madman.
- a person who has an obsession with or excessive enthusiasm for something.
bedlamite, crazy, looney, loony, madwoman, nutcase, pyromaniac, weirdo.
mania, manic, manioc.
almanac, amnesiac, anorak, backpack, backtrack, biofeedback, blackjack, bushwhack, buyback, callback, cardiac, carjack, cognac, cognac, comeback, cornerback, counterattack, crackerjack, cutback, drawback.
Words made by unscrambling the letters maniac plus one letter
anaemic, manioca, caimans, maniacs, animacy.
Your query has returned 36 words, which include anagrams of maniac as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in maniac.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.