Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- discuss is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- discuss is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- discuss is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 12 points
7 letter words by unscrambling discuss
6 letter words by unscrambling discuss
5 letter words by unscrambling discuss
4 letter words by unscrambling discuss
3 letter words by unscrambling discuss
2 letter words by unscrambling discuss
Definition of discuss
- an athletic competition in which a disk-shaped object is thrown as far as possible. Synonyms: discus.
- a disk used in throwing competitions. Synonyms: discus, saucer.
- to consider or examine in speech or writing; "The author talks about the different aspects of this question", "The class discussed Dante's `Inferno'". Synonyms: discourse, talk about.
- speak with others about (something); talk (something) over in detail; have a discussion; "We discussed our household budget". Synonyms: hash out, talk over.
advise, bandy, broach, chair, confab, confabulate, confer, consider, consult, counsel, debate, deliberate, descant, initiate, lead, moderate, moot, negociate, negotiate, powwow, rede.
bus, buss, cuss, fuss, huss, plus, pus, puss, rus, sus, thus, truss, us, wuss.
Words made by unscrambling the letters discuss plus one letter
Your query has returned 25 words, which include anagrams of discuss as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in discuss.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.