Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- advise is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- advise is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- advise is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
6 letter words by unscrambling advise
5 letter words by unscrambling advise
4 letter words by unscrambling advise
3 letter words by unscrambling advise
2 letter words by unscrambling advise
Definition of advise
- give advice to; "The teacher counsels troubled students", "The lawyer counselled me when I was accused of tax fraud". Synonyms: counsel, rede.
- inform (somebody) of something; "I advised him that the rent was due". Synonyms: apprise, apprize, give notice, notify, send word.
- make a proposal, declare a plan for something; "the senator proposed to abolish the sales tax". Synonyms: propose, suggest.
admonish, advance, advocate, consult, contraindicate, deter, discourage, dissuade, exhort, misadvise, misguide, monish, move, posit, press, proposition, propound, recommend, state, submit, tip, urge, warn.
advice, advised, advisee, adviser.
allies, apprise, arise, baptize, bise, chastise, comprise, decriminalize, demise, despise, devise, disguise, eyes, flies, fries, guise, improvise, incise, marseilles, oversize.
Words made by unscrambling the letters advise plus one letter
advices, advised, advisee, visaged, devisal, invades, adviser, advises, dissave, datives, vistaed, savvied.
Your query has returned 63 words, which include anagrams of advise as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in advise.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.