Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- consider is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- consider is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- consider is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
8 letter words by unscrambling consider
7 letter words by unscrambling consider
6 letter words by unscrambling consider
5 letter words by unscrambling consider
4 letter words by unscrambling consider
3 letter words by unscrambling consider
2 letter words by unscrambling consider
Definition of consider
- deem to be; "She views this quite differently from me", "I consider her to be shallow", "I don't see the situation quite as negatively as you do". Synonyms: reckon, regard, see, view.
- give careful consideration to; "consider the possibility of moving". Synonyms: study.
- take into consideration for exemplifying purposes; "Take the case of China", "Consider the following case". Synonyms: deal, look at, take.
- show consideration for; take into account; "You must consider her age", "The judge considered the offender's youth and was lenient". Synonyms: count, weigh.
- think about carefully; weigh; "They considered the possibility of a strike", "Turn the proposal over in your mind". Synonyms: debate, deliberate, moot, turn over.
- judge or regard; look upon; judge; "I think he is very smart", "I believe her to be very smart", "I think that he is her boyfriend", "The racist conceives such people to be inferior". Synonyms: believe, conceive, think.
- look at attentively. Synonyms: regard.
- look at carefully; study mentally; "view a problem". Synonyms: look at, view.
- regard or treat with consideration, respect, and esteem; "Please consider your family".
abstract, appreciate, call, capitalise, capitalize, compare, contemplate, dally, debate, deem, disesteem, disrespect, equate, esteem, expect, factor, favor, favour, feel, groak, hold, idealise, idealize, identify, include, like, liken, make, play, premeditate, prise, prize, receive, reckon, reconsider, regard, reify, relativise, relativize, repute, respect, rethink, see, think, treasure, trifle, value, view, wrestle.
Words made by unscrambling the letters consider plus one letter
confiders, crimsoned, conspired, incorpsed, incrossed, considers, centroids, doctrines, decurions, coinsured, cinderous.
Your query has returned 317 words, which include anagrams of consider as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in consider.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.