Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- cloudy is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- cloudy is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- cloudy is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points
6 letter words by unscrambling cloudy
5 letter words by unscrambling cloudy
4 letter words by unscrambling cloudy
3 letter words by unscrambling cloudy
2 letter words by unscrambling cloudy
Definition of cloudy
- lacking definite form or limits; - H.T.Moore; "gropes among cloudy issues toward a feeble conclusion", "nebulous distinction between pride and conceit". Synonyms: nebulose, nebulous.
- full of or covered with clouds; "cloudy skies". Antonyms: clear.
- (of liquids) clouded as with sediment; "a cloudy liquid", "muddy coffee", "murky waters". Synonyms: mirky, muddy, murky, turbid.
dowdy, goudy, howdy, rowdy, saudi.
Words made by unscrambling the letters cloudy plus one letter
Your query has returned 28 words, which include anagrams of cloudy as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in cloudy.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.