Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- cloud is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- cloud is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- cloud is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
5 letter words by unscrambling cloud
4 letter words by unscrambling cloud
3 letter words by unscrambling cloud
2 letter words by unscrambling cloud
Definition of cloud
- any collection of particles (e.g., smoke or dust) or gases that is visible.
- a visible mass of water or ice particles suspended at a considerable altitude.
- out of touch with reality; "his head was in the clouds".
- a cause of worry or gloom or trouble; "the only cloud on the horizon was the possibility of dissent by the French".
- suspicion affecting your reputation; "after that mistake he was under a cloud".
- a group of many things in the air or on the ground; "a swarm of insects obscured the light", "clouds of blossoms", "it discharged a cloud of spores". Synonyms: swarm.
- make overcast or cloudy; "Fall weather often overcasts our beaches". Synonyms: overcast. Antonyms: clear up.
- make less visible or unclear; "The stars are obscured by the clouds", "the big elm tree obscures our view of the valley". Synonyms: becloud, befog, fog, haze over, mist, obnubilate, obscure.
- billow up in the form of a cloud; "The smoke clouded above the houses".
- make gloomy or depressed; "Their faces were clouded with sadness".
- place under suspicion or cast doubt upon; "sully someone's reputation". Synonyms: corrupt, defile, sully, taint.
- make less clear; "the stroke clouded memories of her youth".
- colour with streaks or blotches of different shades. Synonyms: dapple, mottle.
- make milky or dull; "The chemical clouded the liquid to which it was added".
aerosol, cirrocumulus, cirrostratus, cirrus, coma, contrail, cumulonimbus, cumulus, harlequin, haze, infestation, mushroom, nebula, nebule, nimbus, overshadow, plague, speckle, stipple, stratus, thundercloud.
aloud, clod, cloudy, clout, loud.
aloud, avowed, bowed, crowd, endowed, enshroud, loud, macleod, overcrowd, ploughed, plowed, proud, shroud, unbowed.
Words made by unscrambling the letters cloud plus one letter
Your query has returned 17 words, which include anagrams of cloud as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in cloud.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.