Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- chief is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- chief is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- chief is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
5 letter words by unscrambling chief
4 letter words by unscrambling chief
3 letter words by unscrambling chief
2 letter words by unscrambling chief
Definition of chief
- most important element; "the chief aim of living", "the main doors were of solid glass", "the principal rivers of America", "the principal example", "policemen were primary targets", "the master bedroom", "a master switch". Synonyms: main, master, primary, principal.
- a person who is in charge; "the head of the whole operation". Synonyms: head, top dog.
- a person who exercises control over workers; "if you want to leave early you have to ask the foreman". Synonyms: boss, foreman, gaffer, honcho.
- the head of a tribe or clan. Synonyms: chieftain, headman, tribal chief.
administrator, baas, capo, don, executive, father, ganger, general, pendragon, secretary.
aperitif, beef, belief, brief, debrief, disbelief, fief, grief, leaf, lief, massif, motif, reef, relief, relief, sheaf, thief.
Words made by unscrambling the letters chief plus one letter
chiefs, fiches, fetich.
Your query has returned 17 words, which include anagrams of chief as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in chief.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.