Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- gaffer is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- gaffer is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- gaffer is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points
6 letter words by unscrambling gaffer
5 letter words by unscrambling gaffer
4 letter words by unscrambling gaffer
3 letter words by unscrambling gaffer
2 letter words by unscrambling gaffer
Definition of gaffer
- an elderly man. Synonyms: antique, old geezer, old-timer, oldtimer.
- an electrician responsible for lighting on a movie or tv set.
- a person who exercises control over workers; "if you want to leave early you have to ask the foreman". Synonyms: boss, chief, foreman, honcho.
caffer, gaffe, gauffer, goffer, laffer.
Words made by unscrambling the letters gaffer plus one letter
agraffe, giraffe, gaffers, gauffer.
Your query has returned 35 words, which include anagrams of gaffer as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in gaffer.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.