Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- calf is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- calf is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- calf is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
4 letter words by unscrambling calf
3 letter words by unscrambling calf
2 letter words by unscrambling calf
Definition of calf
- young of domestic cattle.
- the muscular back part of the shank. Synonyms: sura.
- fine leather from the skin of a calf. Synonyms: calfskin.
- young of various large placental mammals e.g. whale or giraffe or elephant or buffalo.
dogie, dogy, leppy, maverick.
caff, cali, calif, calk, call, calm, calx, half.
behalf, carafe, chaff, gaff, gaffe, giraffe, graf, graph, half, laugh, raf, staff, staph.
Words made by unscrambling the letters calf plus one letter
fecal, calif, flack, focal, calfs.
Your query has returned 5 words, which include anagrams of calf as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in calf.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.