Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- button is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- button is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- button is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
6 letter words by unscrambling button
4 letter words by unscrambling button
3 letter words by unscrambling button
2 letter words by unscrambling button
Definition of button
- a round fastener sewn to shirts and coats etc to fit through buttonholes.
- an electrical switch operated by pressing; "the elevator was operated by push buttons", "the push beside the bed operated a buzzer at the desk". Synonyms: push, push button.
- any of various plant parts that resemble buttons.
- a round flat badge displaying information and suitable for pinning onto a garment; "they passed out campaign buttons for their candidate".
- a female sexual organ homologous to the penis. Synonyms: clit, clitoris.
- a device that when pressed will release part of a mechanism. Synonyms: release.
- any artifact that resembles a button.
- provide with buttons; "button a shirt".
- fasten with buttons; "button the dress". Antonyms: unbutton.
bell, buzzer, doorbell.
burton, buttony, hutton, mutton.
hutton, mutton, unbutton.
Words made by unscrambling the letters button plus one letter
Your query has returned 27 words, which include anagrams of button as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in button.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.