Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- tub is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 5 points
- tub is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 5 points
- tub is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
3 letter words by unscrambling tub
2 letter words by unscrambling tub
Definition of tub
- a relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body. Synonyms: bath, bathing tub, bathtub.
- a large open vessel for holding or storing liquids. Synonyms: vat.
- the amount that a tub will hold; "a tub of water". Synonyms: tubful.
cub, dub, hub, nub, pub, rub, stub, sub, tab, tb, thb, tib, tuba, tube, tug, tum, tun, tup, tut, tux, uub.
club, cub, drub, dub, grub, hub, nub, pub, rub, scrub, shrub, snub, stub, sub.
Words made by unscrambling the letters tub plus one letter
abut, tuba, tabu, bute, tube, bhut, bunt, bout, brut, tubs, buts, stub, bust, butt.
Your query has returned 3 words, which include anagrams of tub as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in tub.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.