Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- congo is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- congo is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- congo is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
5 letter words by unscrambling congo
4 letter words by unscrambling congo
3 letter words by unscrambling congo
2 letter words by unscrambling congo
Definition of congo
- a republic in central Africa; achieved independence from Belgium in 1960. Synonyms: Belgian Congo, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Zaire.
- a major African river (one of the world's longest); flows through Congo into the South Atlantic. Synonyms: Congo, Congo River, Zaire River.
- a republic in west-central Africa; achieved independence from France in 1960. Synonyms: Congo, French Congo, Republic of the Congo.
- black tea grown in China. Synonyms: English breakfast tea, congou, congou tea.
bongo, condo, conga, conge, congou, conto, kongo, mongo, pongo.
Words made by unscrambling the letters congo plus one letter
cooing, cogons, congos, congou.
Your query has returned 14 words, which include anagrams of congo as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in congo.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.