Definition of bummer
- an experience that is irritating or frustrating or disappointing; "having to stand in line so long was a real bummer".
- a bad reaction to a hallucinogenic drug.
Words nearby bummer
bumper, hummer, mummer, rummer, summer.
Rhymes with bummer
comer, drummer, hummer, midsummer, mummer, plumber, summer.
More information about bummers
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- bummers is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- bummers is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- bummers is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 17 points