Definition of ass
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt", "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?". Synonyms: arse, backside, behind, bottom, bum, buns, butt, buttocks, can, derriere, fanny, fundament, hind end, hindquarters, keister, nates, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, seat, stern, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush.
- a pompous fool.
- hardy and sure-footed animal smaller and with longer ears than the horse.
- slang for sexual intercourse. Synonyms: fuck, fucking, nookie, nooky, piece of ass, piece of tail, roll in the hay, screw, screwing, shag, shtup.
- a very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms; arsenic and arsenic compounds are used as herbicides and insecticides and various alloys; found in arsenopyrite and orpiment and realgar. Synonyms: As, arsenic, atomic number 33.
- a United States territory on the eastern part of the island of Samoa. Synonyms: AS, American Samoa, Eastern Samoa.
donkey, jack, jackass, jennet, jenny.
Words nearby ass
aas, abs, als, ans, as, ash, ask, asl, asp, bass, lass, mass, pass, sass, ss, sss, tss.
Rhymes with ass
alas, alsace, amass, bass, brass, chasse, class, crass, crevasse, das, gas, glass, grass, harass, impasse, lass, last, mass, masse, morass.