Definition of abduct
- take away to an undisclosed location against their will and usually in order to extract a ransom; "The industrialist's son was kidnapped". Synonyms: kidnap, nobble, snatch.
- pull away from the body; "this muscle abducts". Antonyms: adduct.
Words nearby abduct
Rhymes with abduct
conduct, construct, deconstruct, deduct, destruct, duct, induct, instruct, obstruct, plucked, reconstruct, tucked.
Start with abduct
abductor, abducted, abductee, abducts, abduction, abductions, abductors, abductores, abducting, abductees.
More information about abduct
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- abduct is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- abduct is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- abduct is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points