Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- tucked is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- tucked is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- tucked is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 15 points
6 letter words by unscrambling tucked
5 letter words by unscrambling tucked
4 letter words by unscrambling tucked
3 letter words by unscrambling tucked
2 letter words by unscrambling tucked
Definition of tucked
- having tucked or being tucked; "tightly tucked blankets", "a fancy tucked shirt". Antonyms: untucked.
- fit snugly into; "insert your ticket into the slot", "tuck your shirttail in". Synonyms: insert, tuck.
- make a tuck or several folds in; "tuck the fabric", "tuck in the sheet". Synonyms: tuck.
- draw together into folds or puckers. Synonyms: gather, pucker, tuck.
tucker, tucket, tusked.
abduct, conduct, construct, deconstruct, deduct, destruct, duct, induct, instruct, obstruct, plucked, reconstruct.
Words made by unscrambling the letters tucked plus one letter
Your query has returned 25 words, which include anagrams of tucked as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in tucked.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.