Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- quelled is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 17 points
- quelled is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 17 points
- quelled is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 20 points
7 letter words by unscrambling quelled
5 letter words by unscrambling quelled
4 letter words by unscrambling quelled
3 letter words by unscrambling quelled
2 letter words by unscrambling quelled
Definition of quelled
- subdued or overcome; "the quelled rebellion", "an uprising quenched almost before it started", "a squelched rumor". Synonyms: quenched, squelched.
- suppress or crush completely; "squelch any sign of dissent", "quench a rebellion". Synonyms: quell, quench, squelch.
- overcome or allay; "quell my hunger". Synonyms: appease, quell, stay.
handheld, held, impelled, jelled, meld, shelled, swelled, weld, yelled.
Words made by unscrambling the letters quelled plus one letter
Your query has returned 21 words, which include anagrams of quelled as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in quelled.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.