Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- wasp is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- wasp is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- wasp is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
4 letter words by unscrambling wasp
3 letter words by unscrambling wasp
2 letter words by unscrambling wasp
Definition of wasp
- a white person of Anglo-Saxon ancestry who belongs to a Protestant denomination. Synonyms: WASP, white Anglo-Saxon Protestant.
- social or solitary hymenopterans typically having a slender body with the abdomen attached by a narrow stalk and having a formidable sting.
gallfly, sphecoid, vespid.
asp, gasp, hasp, rasp, warp, wash, wisp.
Words made by unscrambling the letters wasp plus one letter
gawps, pshaw, whaps, pawls, swamp, pawns, spawn, wraps, warps, wasps, swaps, yawps, waspy.
Your query has returned 15 words, which include anagrams of wasp as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in wasp.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.