Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- waggle is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- waggle is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- waggle is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points
6 letter words by unscrambling waggle
4 letter words by unscrambling waggle
3 letter words by unscrambling waggle
2 letter words by unscrambling waggle
Definition of waggle
- causing to move repeatedly from side to side. Synonyms: shake, wag.
- move from side to side; "The happy dog wagged his tail". Synonyms: wag.
- move unsteadily or with a weaving or rolling motion. Synonyms: wamble.
gaggle, haggle, wangle, wiggle.
Words made by unscrambling the letters waggle plus one letter
Your query has returned 30 words, which include anagrams of waggle as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in waggle.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.