Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- villain is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- villain is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- villain is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points
7 letter words by unscrambling villain
5 letter words by unscrambling villain
4 letter words by unscrambling villain
3 letter words by unscrambling villain
2 letter words by unscrambling villain
Definition of villain
- a wicked or evil person; someone who does evil deliberately. Synonyms: scoundrel.
- the principal bad character in a film or work of fiction. Synonyms: baddie.
blackguard, bounder, cad, dog, heel, hound, knave, rapscallion, rascal, rogue, scalawag, scallywag, varlet, villainess.
bouillon, dylan, penicillin, spillane.
Words made by unscrambling the letters villain plus one letter
vanillic, vialling, vanillin, villains, villainy.
Your query has returned 35 words, which include anagrams of villain as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in villain.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.