Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- anvil is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- anvil is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- anvil is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
5 letter words by unscrambling anvil
4 letter words by unscrambling anvil
3 letter words by unscrambling anvil
2 letter words by unscrambling anvil
Definition of anvil
- a heavy block of iron or steel on which hot metals are shaped by hammering.
- the ossicle between the malleus and the stapes. Synonyms: incus.
Words made by unscrambling the letters anvil plus one letter
venial, alevin, vineal, alvine, veinal, valine, flavin, laving, vinals, silvan, anvils, vainly.
Your query has returned 25 words, which include anagrams of anvil as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in anvil.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.