Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- unfit is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- unfit is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- unfit is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
5 letter words by unscrambling unfit
4 letter words by unscrambling unfit
3 letter words by unscrambling unfit
2 letter words by unscrambling unfit
Definition of unfit
- below the required standards for a purpose; "an unfit parent", "unfit for human consumption". Antonyms: fit.
- not in good physical or mental condition; out of condition; "fat and very unfit", "certified as unfit for army service", "drunk and unfit for service". Antonyms: fit.
- physically unsound or diseased; "has a bad back", "a bad heart", "bad teeth", "an unsound limb", "unsound teeth". Synonyms: bad, unsound.
acquit, admit, befit, bit, brit, britt, chit, commit, emit, fit, flit, get, git, grit, hit, it, kit, knit, lafitte, lit.
Words made by unscrambling the letters unfit plus one letter
tinful, unfits, unfixt.
Your query has returned 17 words, which include anagrams of unfit as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in unfit.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.