Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- brit is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- brit is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- brit is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
4 letter words by unscrambling brit
3 letter words by unscrambling brit
2 letter words by unscrambling brit
Definition of brit
- a native or inhabitant of Great Britain. Synonyms: Brit, Britisher, Briton.
- the young of a herring or sprat or similar fish. Synonyms: britt.
- minute crustaceans forming food for right whales. Synonyms: britt.
bait, berit, bit, brat, brie, brig, brim, brio, bris, brith, brits, britt, bruit, brut, grit, writ.
acquit, admit, befit, bit, britt, chit, commit, emit, fit, flit, get, git, grit, hit, it, kit, knit, lafitte, lit, mit.
Words made by unscrambling the letters brit plus one letter
tribe, biter, birth, brith, orbit, brits, britt, bruit.
Your query has returned 6 words, which include anagrams of brit as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in brit.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.