Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- uneven is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- uneven is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- uneven is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points
6 letter words by unscrambling uneven
5 letter words by unscrambling uneven
4 letter words by unscrambling uneven
3 letter words by unscrambling uneven
2 letter words by unscrambling uneven
Definition of uneven
- not even or uniform as e.g. in shape or texture; "an uneven color", "uneven ground", "uneven margins", "wood with an uneven grain". Antonyms: even.
- (of a contest or contestants) not fairly matched as opponents; "vaudeville...waged an uneven battle against the church". Synonyms: mismatched.
- not divisible by two. Synonyms: odd. Antonyms: even.
- variable and recurring at irregular intervals; "an uneven gait", "uneven spacing".
- lacking consistency; "the golfer hit the ball well but his putting was spotty". Synonyms: scratchy, spotty.
Words made by unscrambling the letters uneven plus one letter
Your query has returned 13 words, which include anagrams of uneven as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in uneven.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.