Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- even is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- even is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- even is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
4 letter words by unscrambling even
3 letter words by unscrambling even
2 letter words by unscrambling even
Definition of even
- divisible by two. Antonyms: odd.
- equal in degree or extent or amount; or equally matched or balanced; "even amounts of butter and sugar", "on even terms", "it was a fifty-fifty (or even) split", "had a fifty-fifty (or even) chance", "an even fight". Synonyms: fifty-fifty.
- being level or straight or regular and without variation as e.g. in shape or texture; or being in the same plane or at the same height as something else (i.e. even with); "an even application of varnish", "an even floor", "the road was not very even", "the picture is even with the window". Antonyms: uneven.
- symmetrically arranged; "even features", "regular features", "a regular polygon". Synonyms: regular.
- occurring at fixed intervals; "a regular beat", "the even rhythm of his breathing". Synonyms: regular.
- of the score in a contest; "the score is tied". Synonyms: level, tied.
- used as an intensive especially to indicate something unexpected; "even an idiot knows that", "declined even to consider the idea", "I don't have even a dollar!".
- in spite of; notwithstanding; "even when he is sick, he works", "even with his head start she caught up with him".
- to a greater degree or extent; used with comparisons; "looked sick and felt even worse", "an even (or still) more interesting problem", "still another problem must be solved", "a yet sadder tale". Synonyms: still, yet.
- to the full extent; "loyal even unto death".
- the latter part of the day (the period of decreasing daylight from late afternoon until nightfall); "he enjoyed the evening light across the lake". Synonyms: eve, evening, eventide.
- make level or straight; "level the ground". Synonyms: even out, flush, level.
- become even or more even; "even out the surface". Synonyms: even out.
- make even or more even. Synonyms: even out.
grade, strickle, strike.
eden, eve, evenk, event, ever, oven, seven.
Words made by unscrambling the letters even plus one letter
veena, venae, venge, nieve, nerve, never, evens, neves, seven, event, venue.
Your query has returned 7 words, which include anagrams of even as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in even.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.