Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- tool is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 4 points
- tool is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 4 points
- tool is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 5 points
4 letter words by unscrambling tool
3 letter words by unscrambling tool
2 letter words by unscrambling tool
Definition of tool
- an implement used in the practice of a vocation.
- the means whereby some act is accomplished; "my greed was the instrument of my destruction", "science has given us new tools to fight disease". Synonyms: instrument.
- a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else. Synonyms: creature, puppet.
- obscene terms for penis. Synonyms: cock, dick, pecker, peter, prick, putz, shaft.
- drive; "The convertible tooled down the street".
- ride in a car with no particular goal and just for the pleasure of it; "We tooled down the street". Synonyms: joyride, tool around.
- furnish with tools.
- work with a tool.
abradant, abrader, bender, clincher, comb, drill, eolith, fork, gang, grapnel, grapple, grappler, hack, hoe, jack, muller, neolith, paleolith, pestle, plough, plow, pounder, punch, puncher, rake, ram, rounder, strickle, style, stylus, swage, tamp, tamper, tap, upset.
cool, fool, pool, stool, toil, toll, too, toon, toot, wool.
boole, boule, brule, buhl, cool, cruel, drool, dual, fool, fuel, ghoul, istanbul, jewel, joule, misrule, mule, pool, preschool, retool, rule.
Words made by unscrambling the letters tool plus one letter
cloot, molto, loots, tools, lotos, stool, sotol, lotto.
Your query has returned 8 words, which include anagrams of tool as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in tool.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.