Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- stout is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 5 points
- stout is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 5 points
- stout is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 6 points
5 letter words by unscrambling stout
4 letter words by unscrambling stout
3 letter words by unscrambling stout
2 letter words by unscrambling stout
Definition of stout
- dependable; "the stalwart citizens at Lexington", "a stalwart supporter of the UN", "stout hearts". Synonyms: stalwart.
- euphemisms for `fat'; "men are portly and women are stout". Synonyms: portly.
- having rugged physical strength; inured to fatigue or hardships; "hardy explorers of northern Canada", "proud of her tall stalwart son", "stout seamen", "sturdy young athletes". Synonyms: hardy, stalwart, sturdy.
- a strong very dark heavy-bodied ale made from pale malt and roasted unmalted barley and (often) caramel malt with hops.
- a garment size for a large or heavy person.
scout, shout, snout, spout, stoat, stoup, strut, tout.
about, bout, clout, devout, doubt, drought, flout, gout, grout, kraut, lout, out, pout, redoubt, rout, route, scout, shout, snout, spout.
Words made by unscrambling the letters stout plus one letter
outsat, setout, outset, outsit, utmost, trouts, tutors, stouts.
Your query has returned 20 words, which include anagrams of stout as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in stout.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.