Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- strong is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- strong is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- strong is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
6 letter words by unscrambling strong
5 letter words by unscrambling strong
4 letter words by unscrambling strong
3 letter words by unscrambling strong
2 letter words by unscrambling strong
Definition of strong
- having strength or power greater than average or expected; "a strong radio signal", "strong medicine", "a strong man". Antonyms: weak.
- not faint or feeble; "a strong odor of burning rubber".
- having or wielding force or authority; "providing the ground soldier with increasingly potent weapons". Synonyms: potent.
- having a strong physiological or chemical effect; ; ; ,; "a potent toxin", "potent liquor", "a potent cup of tea", "a stiff drink". Synonyms: potent, stiff. Antonyms: impotent.
- immune to attack; incapable of being tampered with; "an impregnable fortress", "fortifications that made the frontier inviolable", "a secure telephone connection". Synonyms: impregnable, inviolable, secure, unassailable, unattackable.
- of good quality and condition; solidly built; "a solid foundation", "several substantial timber buildings". Synonyms: solid, substantial.
- of verbs not having standard (or regular) inflection; "`sing' is a strong verb".
- being distilled rather than fermented; having a high alcoholic content; "hard liquor". Synonyms: hard.
- freshly made or left; "a warm trail", "the scent is warm". Synonyms: warm.
- strong and sure; "a firm grasp", "gave a strong pull on the rope". Synonyms: firm.
sarong, string, strung.
along, belong, dong, gong, guangdong, guangdong, hmong, hmong, hmong, jong, lifelong, long, pong, prolong, prong, sarong, song, thong, throng, wrong.
Words made by unscrambling the letters strong plus one letter
tongers, throngs, storing, sorting, trigons, trogons.
Your query has returned 43 words, which include anagrams of strong as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in strong.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.