Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- sedan is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 6 points
- sedan is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 6 points
- sedan is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 7 points
5 letter words by unscrambling sedan
4 letter words by unscrambling sedan
3 letter words by unscrambling sedan
2 letter words by unscrambling sedan
Definition of sedan
- a car that is closed and that has front and rear seats and two or four doors. Synonyms: saloon.
- a closed litter for one passenger. Synonyms: sedan chair.
an, ane, anne, ban, bhutan, bran, can, cannes, catamaran, cezanne, clan, cyan, divan, fan, flan, gran, han, harmattan, iran, jan.
Words made by unscrambling the letters sedan plus one letter
ascend, dances, sadden, sanded, dedans, desand, endash, sained, snaked, kneads, naleds, sendal, elands, ladens, amends, menads, desman, anodes, sander, redans, denars, snared, sedans, staned, sundae, davens, dewans, snawed.
Your query has returned 37 words, which include anagrams of sedan as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in sedan.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.