Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- quoin is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 14 points
- quoin is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 14 points
- quoin is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 16 points
5 letter words by unscrambling quoin
4 letter words by unscrambling quoin
3 letter words by unscrambling quoin
2 letter words by unscrambling quoin
Definition of quoin
- expandable metal or wooden wedge used by printers to lock up a form within a chase. Synonyms: coign, coigne.
- the keystone of an arch. Synonyms: coign, coigne.
- (architecture) solid exterior angle of a building; especially one formed by a cornerstone. Synonyms: corner.
adjoin, boyne, burgoyne, coin, conjoin, enjoin, enjoin, groin, join, loin, purloin, rejoin.
Words made by unscrambling the letters quoin plus one letter
quinoa, quinol, quoins.
Your query has returned 10 words, which include anagrams of quoin as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in quoin.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.