Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- corner is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- corner is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- corner is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
6 letter words by unscrambling corner
5 letter words by unscrambling corner
4 letter words by unscrambling corner
3 letter words by unscrambling corner
2 letter words by unscrambling corner
Definition of corner
- a place off to the side of an area; "he tripled to the rightfield corner", "the southeastern corner of the Mediterranean".
- the point where two lines meet or intersect; "the corners of a rectangle".
- an interior angle formed by two meeting walls; "a piano was in one corner of the room". Synonyms: nook.
- the intersection of two streets; "standing on the corner watching all the girls go by". Synonyms: street corner, turning point.
- the point where three areas or surfaces meet or intersect; "the corners of a cube".
- a small concavity. Synonyms: niche, recess, recession.
- a temporary monopoly on a kind of commercial trade; "a corner on the silver market".
- a predicament from which a skillful or graceful escape is impossible; "his lying got him into a tight corner". Synonyms: box.
- a projecting part where two sides or edges meet; "he knocked off the corners".
- a remote area; "in many corners of the world they still practice slavery".
- (architecture) solid exterior angle of a building; especially one formed by a cornerstone. Synonyms: quoin.
- gain control over; "corner the gold market".
- force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape. Synonyms: tree.
- turn a corner; "the car corners".
coiner, corer, corker, cornea, corned, cornel, cornet, coroner, scorner.
foreigner, mourner, warner.
Words made by unscrambling the letters corner plus one letter
cornier, coroner, crooner, scorner, corners, crowner, recrown.
Your query has returned 30 words, which include anagrams of corner as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in corner.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.