Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- maxim is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 16 points
- maxim is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 16 points
- maxim is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 18 points
5 letter words by unscrambling maxim
4 letter words by unscrambling maxim
3 letter words by unscrambling maxim
2 letter words by unscrambling maxim
Definition of maxim
- a saying that is widely accepted on its own merits. Synonyms: axiom.
- English inventor (born in the United States) who invented the Maxim gun that was used in World War I (1840-1916). Synonyms: Maxim, Sir Hiram Stevens Maxim.
aphorism, apophthegm, apothegm, gnome, moralism.
Words made by unscrambling the letters maxim plus one letter
Your query has returned 16 words, which include anagrams of maxim as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in maxim.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.