Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- lasso is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 5 points
- lasso is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 5 points
- lasso is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 6 points
5 letter words by unscrambling lasso
4 letter words by unscrambling lasso
3 letter words by unscrambling lasso
2 letter words by unscrambling lasso
Definition of lasso
- Belgian composer (1532-1594). Synonyms: Lasso, Orlando di Lasso, Roland de Lassus.
- a long noosed rope used to catch animals. Synonyms: lariat, reata, riata.
- catch with a lasso; "rope cows". Synonyms: rope.
basso, lass, lassa, tasso.
Words made by unscrambling the letters lasso plus one letter
dossal, glossa, shoals, aslosh, assoil, skoals, salols, salons, solans, lassos, salvos.
Your query has returned 20 words, which include anagrams of lasso as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in lasso.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.