Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- keen is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- keen is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- keen is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
4 letter words by unscrambling keen
3 letter words by unscrambling keen
2 letter words by unscrambling keen
Definition of keen
- having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions; "an acute observer of politics and politicians", "incisive comments", "icy knifelike reasoning", "as sharp and incisive as the stroke of a fang", "penetrating insight", "frequent penetrative observations". Synonyms: acute, discriminating, incisive, knifelike, penetrating, penetrative, piercing, sharp.
- intense or sharp; "suffered exquisite pain", "felt exquisite pleasure". Synonyms: exquisite.
- very good; "he did a bully job", "a neat sports car", "had a great time at the party", "you look simply smashing". Synonyms: bang-up, bully, corking, cracking, dandy, great, groovy, neat, nifty, not bad, peachy, slap-up, smashing, swell.
- painful as if caused by a sharp instrument; "a cutting wind", "keen winds", "knifelike cold", "piercing knifelike pains", "piercing cold", "piercing criticism", "a stabbing pain", "lancinating pain". Synonyms: cutting, knifelike, lancinate, lancinating, piercing, stabbing.
- having a sharp cutting edge or point; "a keen blade".
- a funeral lament sung with loud wailing.
- express grief verbally; "we lamented the death of the child". Synonyms: lament.
kean, keel, keep, ken, kern, peen, teen.
achene, amine, aquamarine, athene, baleen, bean, benzene, between, between, brigantine, caffeine, canteen, careen, casein, citrine, clean, colleen, convene, cuisine, dean.
Words made by unscrambling the letters keen plus one letter
akene, kneed, kneel, kerne, knees, skene, skeen, keens, kente.
Your query has returned 8 words, which include anagrams of keen as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in keen.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.