Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- kern is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- kern is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- kern is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
4 letter words by unscrambling kern
3 letter words by unscrambling kern
2 letter words by unscrambling kern
Definition of kern
- United States composer of musical comedies (1885-1945). Synonyms: Jerome David Kern, Jerome Kern, Kern.
- the part of a metal typeface that projects beyond its body.
- furnish with a kern. Antonyms: kern.
- remove a portion of space between (adjacent letters). Antonyms: kern.
bern, ern, fern, kean, keen, ken, kera, kerb, tern.
adjourn, bern, berne, burn, churn, concern, discern, earn, erne, fern, learn, return, return, sauterne, spurn, stern, sterne, turn, unconcern, upturn.
Words made by unscrambling the letters kern plus one letter
kerne, inker, reink, krone, kerns.
Your query has returned 7 words, which include anagrams of kern as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in kern.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.