Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- issuing is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- issuing is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- issuing is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 11 points
7 letter words by unscrambling issuing
5 letter words by unscrambling issuing
4 letter words by unscrambling issuing
3 letter words by unscrambling issuing
2 letter words by unscrambling issuing
Definition of issuing
- the act of providing an item for general use or for official purposes (usually in quantity); "a new issue of stamps", "the last issue of penicillin was over a month ago". Synonyms: issuance, issue.
- prepare and issue for public distribution or sale; "publish a magazine or newspaper". Synonyms: bring out, issue, publish, put out, release.
- circulate or distribute or equip with; "issue a new uniform to the children", "supply blankets for the beds". Synonyms: issue, supply. Antonyms: recall.
- bring out an official document (such as a warrant). Synonyms: issue.
- come out of; "Water issued from the hole in the wall", "The words seemed to come out by themselves". Synonyms: come forth, come out, egress, emerge, go forth, issue.
- make out and issue; "write out a check", "cut a ticket", "Please make the check out to me". Synonyms: cut, issue, make out, write out.
check, debouch, edit, escape, fall, free, leak, radiate, reissue, release, unblock, unfreeze.
Words made by unscrambling the letters issuing plus one letter
disusing, misusing, tissuing, suitings.
Your query has returned 33 words, which include anagrams of issuing as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in issuing.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.