Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- imprint is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- imprint is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- imprint is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points
7 letter words by unscrambling imprint
5 letter words by unscrambling imprint
4 letter words by unscrambling imprint
3 letter words by unscrambling imprint
2 letter words by unscrambling imprint
Definition of imprint
- a distinctive influence; "English stills bears the imprint of the Norman invasion".
- a concavity in a surface produced by pressing; "he left the impression of his fingers in the soft mud". Synonyms: depression, impression.
- an identification of a publisher; a publisher's name along with the date and address and edition that is printed at the bottom of the title page; "the book was published under a distinguished imprint".
- an impression produced by pressure or printing. Synonyms: embossment.
- a device produced by pressure on a surface.
- establish or impress firmly in the mind; "We imprint our ideas onto our children". Synonyms: form.
- mark or stamp with or as if with pressure; "To make a batik, you impress a design with wax". Synonyms: impress.
boss, channel, chap, crack, cranny, crease, crevice, crinkle, dent, dimple, dip, droop, emboss, fissure, furrow, groove, impression, incision, line, prick, sag, scratch, seam, slit, stamp, wrinkle.
dint, flint, glint, hint, lint, mint, misprint, print, quint, reprint, splint, sprint, squint, stint, tint.
Words made by unscrambling the letters imprint plus one letter
Your query has returned 32 words, which include anagrams of imprint as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in imprint.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.