Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- crack is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- crack is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- crack is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 15 points
5 letter words by unscrambling crack
4 letter words by unscrambling crack
3 letter words by unscrambling crack
2 letter words by unscrambling crack
Definition of crack
- of the highest quality; "an ace reporter", "a crack shot", "a first-rate golfer", "a super party", "played top-notch tennis", "an athlete in tiptop condition", "she is absolutely tops". Synonyms: A-one, ace, first-rate, super, tiptop, top-notch, topnotch, tops.
- a long narrow opening. Synonyms: cleft, crevice, fissure, scissure.
- a narrow opening; "he opened the window a crack". Synonyms: gap.
- a long narrow depression in a surface. Synonyms: chap, cranny, crevice, fissure.
- a sudden sharp noise; "the crack of a whip", "he heard the cracking of the ice", "he can hear the snap of a twig". Synonyms: cracking, snap.
- a chance to do something; "he wanted a shot at the champion". Synonyms: shot.
- witty remark. Synonyms: quip, sally, wisecrack.
- a blemish resulting from a break without complete separation of the parts; "there was a crack in the mirror".
- a purified and potent form of cocaine that is smoked rather than snorted; highly addictive. Synonyms: crack cocaine, tornado.
- a usually brief attempt; "he took a crack at it", "I gave it a whirl". Synonyms: fling, go, offer, pass, whirl.
- the act of cracking something. Synonyms: cracking, fracture.
- become fractured; break or crack on the surface only; "The glass cracked when it was heated". Synonyms: break, check.
- make a very sharp explosive sound; "His gun cracked".
- make a sharp sound; "his fingers snapped". Synonyms: snap.
- hit forcefully; deal a hard blow, making a cracking noise; "The teacher cracked him across the face with a ruler".
- pass through (a barrier); "Registrations cracked through the 30,000 mark in the county". Synonyms: break through.
- break partially but keep its integrity; "The glass cracked".
- break suddenly and abruptly, as under tension; "The pipe snapped". Synonyms: snap.
- gain unauthorized access computers with malicious intentions; "she cracked my password", "crack a safe".
- suffer a nervous breakdown. Synonyms: break up, collapse, crack up, crock up.
- tell spontaneously; "crack a joke".
- cause to become cracked; "heat and light cracked the back of the leather chair".
- reduce (petroleum) to a simpler compound by cracking.
- break into simpler molecules by means of heat; "The petroleum cracked".
alligator, blank, break, chap, check, chink, craze, crevasse, fault, faulting, fissure, fracture, lacuna, rift, shift, slit, split, vent, volcano.
carack, clack, crank, crick, crock, rack, track, wrack.
aback, attack, back, balzac, black, braque, clack, dak, flack, flak, hack, jack, knack, lac, lack, mac, mack, mak, pac, pack.
Words made by unscrambling the letters crack plus one letter
carack, cracks, cracky.
Your query has returned 8 words, which include anagrams of crack as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in crack.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.