Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- hazel is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 17 points
- hazel is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 17 points
- hazel is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 17 points
5 letter words by unscrambling hazel
4 letter words by unscrambling hazel
3 letter words by unscrambling hazel
2 letter words by unscrambling hazel
Definition of hazel
- of a light brown or yellowish brown color.
- Australian tree grown especially for ornament and its fine-grained wood and bearing edible nuts. Synonyms: Pomaderris apetala, hazel tree.
- the fine-grained wood of a hazelnut tree (genus Corylus) and the hazel tree (Australian genus Pomaderris).
- any of several shrubs or small trees of the genus Corylus bearing edible nuts enclosed in a leafy husk. Synonyms: hazelnut, hazelnut tree.
- a shade of brown that is yellowish or reddish; it is a greenish shade of brown when used to describe the color of someone's eyes.
appraisal, faisal, nasal, reappraisal.
Words made by unscrambling the letters hazel plus one letter
Your query has returned 19 words, which include anagrams of hazel as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in hazel.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.