Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- fray is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- fray is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- fray is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
4 letter words by unscrambling fray
3 letter words by unscrambling fray
2 letter words by unscrambling fray
Definition of fray
- wear away by rubbing; "The friction frayed the sleeve". Synonyms: frazzle.
- cause friction; "my sweater scratches". Synonyms: chafe, fret, rub, scratch.
bray, dray, fay, flay, foray, frap, frat, frau, frey, fry, gray, pray, ray, tray.
a, aaa, aba, abbe, allay, anime, array, asea, astray, attache, away, ba, baa, ballet, bay, benet, betray, bey, bombay, bouquet.
Words made by unscrambling the letters fray plus one letter
farcy, faery, fairy, foray, frays.
Your query has returned 12 words, which include anagrams of fray as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in fray.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.