Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- brits is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- brits is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- brits is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points
5 letter words by unscrambling brits
4 letter words by unscrambling brits
3 letter words by unscrambling brits
2 letter words by unscrambling brits
Definition of brits
- the people of Great Britain. Synonyms: British, British people, Brits.
- a native or inhabitant of Great Britain. Synonyms: Brit, Britisher, Briton.
- the young of a herring or sprat or similar fish. Synonyms: brit, britt.
- minute crustaceans forming food for right whales. Synonyms: brit, britt.
bris, briss, brit, brith, britt, grits.
blitz, glitz, grits, quits, ritz, spitz, wits.
Words made by unscrambling the letters brits plus one letter
bistre, bestir, bister, biters, tribes, births, briths, bistro, orbits, britts, bruits.
Your query has returned 20 words, which include anagrams of brits as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in brits.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.