Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- alfalfa is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- alfalfa is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- alfalfa is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 15 points
7 letter words by unscrambling alfalfa
4 letter words by unscrambling alfalfa
3 letter words by unscrambling alfalfa
2 letter words by unscrambling alfalfa
Definition of alfalfa
- important European leguminous forage plant with trifoliate leaves and blue-violet flowers grown widely as a pasture and hay crop. Synonyms: Medicago sativa, lucerne.
- leguminous plant grown for hay or forage.
Words made by unscrambling the letters alfalfa plus one letter
Your query has returned 11 words, which include anagrams of alfalfa as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in alfalfa.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.